This film is about 2 sisters who in a trip to the grocery face unexpected challenges. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak my group was unable to finish our film so this is the mostly unedited version. There are scenes missing since we weren’t able to get the new footage dumped on a computer and edited. Hope you enjoy!
Friday, April 17, 2020
Vanished Film
This film is about 2 sisters who in a trip to the grocery face unexpected challenges. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak my group was unable to finish our film so this is the mostly unedited version. There are scenes missing since we weren’t able to get the new footage dumped on a computer and edited. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Short Film CR
1. How do your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...
-
Our group chose to do a Nike commercial. We had to research on what is the norms of a nike commercial or shoes commercial. Some things that...
-
This is one of the sites I used to learn about the special art of titles in a movie. A job I thought had no significant meaning. I’ve alw...
No comments:
Post a Comment