Friday, October 16, 2020

9 Short Film



The short film provided to be extermely confusing within the first 30 seconds.  From the beginning it doesn’t really seem to be beginning the more to start at the middle of the movie. I had to watch movie three times before I finally understood I started at beginning each time. I believe that the effect of this captures the audiences attention. However, this could also negatively impact the audience as they may Be confused and can’t fully comprehend the concept of the movie. To be fair the first time watching it I was not really foggy see what could’ve impacted my view of the film. I finally begin to understand the concept of the movie the third time after watching it. From my understanding there are those numbers who have different levels of complex complex acidity. As you can see 5 and 9 seem to be looking out for each other. After fathers killed nine seems to be after to avenge his death while keeping himself alive. Towards the end I forgot I was even watching a computer animation was actually able to enjoy the short film. If executing to make it seem like the audience is not watching computer emanation the screen writer and director we’re truly effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...