Friday, September 18, 2020

New Partner

My partners from last year are either not taking A level Media or they have graduated already I thought it was going to be diffucult to find a partner because I did not know a single soul in my class. I was ready to Little did I know that this was going to be one of my favorite classes that I've taken. Having the chance to make an actual music video and my own original film opening was the most exciting part of my whole school year. The moment I found out I was able to further my learning I grabbed the opportunity. I can not wait and start a new project and who knows I just might end up major in something to do with film and media 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...