Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Day Part 2

Today we went filming again and it went along fairly easy. We went to filming straight after school because we all had something to do later in the day. We got to Aldi and the parking lot was fairly empty which was perfect since we needed to film the car scene. I originally was supposed to be only a background character. I was supposed to be the angry customer who was complaining about the sister holding up the line. Well when we got to class yesterday we learned that our group mate could not film on the rest of the days we were filming because her mom thought it was not safe. We already did most of the beginning with her in it. We got to Aldi today and had to film the beginning over with me as the other sister. It was a fairly easy task if I am being honest. Now let's get to the kidnapping part. I was suppose to be the sister that went out and found her sister to be missing. We tried to do the kidnapping scene with her but she couldn't get it down so she suggested I try. I decided to take one for the team and we were able to get the scene down. Making that scene was actually really fun because it felt like a actually kidnapping. The only thing I was worried about is a person in the parking lot seeing us and thinking something was actually happening. Thankful the people in the people understood it was not real. While filming one scene we met a bounty hunter that asked if he could be in our film. Unfortunately since this is only the first 2 mintues of the film we won't be able able to use him. However I did registered to vote by meeting so I think my filming day was fairly successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...