Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Editing...Kinda

We recently had our first day of editing. The other two projects we completed for class we we used the iMovie to edit because it was easier. The last film we did which was a music video our video came out grainy . I figured it was due to us not using the school camera and not using pinnacle studios. This time around we made sure to use the school camera. Well when the time camera around to edit it was pretty hard. We haven’t yet finished our whole film because we ended having to reshoot most the middle portion. We needed something edited for our peer review. I got to editing the next I got to school and I had to relearn how to use pinnacle studios. I ended up watching a YouTuber by the name of Pinnacle Studios Pro. It was honestly much easier to edit after watching his videos. One struggle of this whole editing process was feeling like I was doing the whole thing by myself. We usually do it as a team effort but this class is felt like I was left alone. I think it was mostly due to the fact that we didn’t know how to use pinnacle. I wasn’t able to get a whole lot edited but hopefully next class I am have more film to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...