Friday, March 20, 2020

Quarantined

I previously talked about the panic of the Coronavirus in on of my previous blogs. Well this panic has become very real. Our spring break was supposed to offically start yesterday but due real life threat of
the spread of the virus. The closing of school has thrown me a little off balance. I have been on my game lately with all my school work and staying on top of my grades. I honestly didn’t think that they were going to close school as soon as they did because cases in our county didn’t seem to be growing.  It was really overnight that case multiplied. The first day of my self quarantine went pretty well, it felt like what I needed. School has me so stressed that I don’t realized that I’m stressed until I step back and take a breath. Well know that I’ve out of school I already miss it. I know that’s weird to hear from a student because who misses school but being cooped up in the house all day is worse than 6 hours of learning. The days are starting to mix in together. I cannot tell what day of quarantine I’m on or what day of the week it is. I went to the doctor and they told me I have a low White Blood Cell count so I have to be extra cautious when going outside. Honestly I’m ready for this covid-19 to disappear because if not I might gain 20 pounds and lose my mind.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...