Friday, March 20, 2020

Reshoot

This blog was supposed to be posted a couple of days ago but I accidentally hit draft instead of publish... so let's go a couple days back. Today I went to Aldi without my group mates in order to re film some parts that needed to be re filmed. Before I went and I made sure  I talked with management before I did any filming on their property. I got the okay to film the mangers and started filming right away. Since I did not have my group mate with me I used my sister as my camera. I taught her all the basic movements that I would need her to do to capture my scene. I always joke that my sister was dropped on her head and is just sometimes a little delayed. However today she proved me wrong. She was catching onto all the movements and asking me questions about the different angles and how was I going to put all the videos. By the end of the filming day she said that this was a interesting class that she will take at her school next year. I was able to get all my re shoots done within 45 minutes since it wasn't too much to redo. This time I was able to do it without any complaints from costumers.  Once again like always I had the costumers ask to be apart of my "big movie" I think that has been my favorite part of this whole process. Hopefully this is my last time filming though it has not been enjoyable


No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...