Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing...again

Today I edited the rest of the film that we film over the past weekend. This time it was much easier than previously. I focused my time today on picking which takes to use. When I first tried to open the videos on my laptop it was not opening. I spent at least 10 minutes trying to open the videos before I went to my teacher. I admit I was starting to worried because I thought we were going to have a re-film everything we did on Friday. Most of what we filmed on Friday was a big chuck of our movie so it was worrisome. This part for me is the most time consuming because I have to watch four or five takes of the same scene. I was able to get some parts of the beginning scene cut. Most of what I have edited now is cut and ready for transitions and special effects. I admitted I was slightly distracted today because of the on-going Pandemic of the Coronavirus. Broward County so far has had 7 cases of people with the Coronavirus. The thing that is worrisome is that you do not who in the school could have had possible contact with these people. I’m worried that our test will get pushed back because school will get canceled out of caution. Since this course is mostly online in theory I would still be able completely my work. The only problem would be that pinnacle studios is only in the schools computer so I would not have access to it at home. I hope that it does not come to this but we can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...