Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Nike Commercial

This was our first ever assignment filming. We had to film a commercial based on a list our teacher put up. Naturally my group chose anime because we had a track star on our team it only made sense. We only had one day to film so I remember being very nervous the night before thinking that our actor was going to forget his track clothes or that something  would just go horribly wrong. Looking back I wish that our final task was a commercial or something similar because this is much less stressful then filming 2 minutes of the intro to a movie.  That first day of filming is definitely not what I expected. I’ve never had a hands on kind of class like this so it a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...