Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Marketing Campaign

This was probably the easiest part of this whole process of the whole project. The whole creating a website and making social media pages for the movie made it real. Using the Wix website application was honestly easier than I thought. The first thing I had to figure out was whether or not to use my real name for the website. Naturally I did the the first thing I could think of and that was to make up a name. Laura Howard was obviously the most reasonable name I could come up with it. I got Laura from a television show I was watching earlier that same day. I got Howard from talking about sending our applications for Howard University. Once I was able to come up with my fake name everything else just flowed. I honestly hadn't even thought about the title of the movie since before this website. I got the idea for this movie off of lifetime. The most reasonable thing was to continue to get my inspiration from the by watching at least 8 lifetime movies with my partner. That is how we came up with the Sisters Keeper. We're able to get pictures of our actor together since they are real life sisters. Seeing the website come together with all the pictures was exciting to see. I was able to make the social media pages which was a different experience since we only had personal pages for ourselves. We really felt like marketing campaign managers for a real movie. This has to be my favorite part of this whole experience thus far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Film CR

1.  How do  your products represent social groups or issues? With making a film, comes many elements that go unthought about. I do not belie...